Thursday, October 28, 2010

Presents from the girls

This morning gym thing might be getting out of hand. With last night's wonderful rain continuing into this morning I didn't walk with my grandmother today, so I decided to swim.
Consider the Midmar training officially started then, although I'm not sure 20 lengths counts.
When I got back the dogs brought me presents - they are SO thoughtful!
Jess brought me the mangy old tennis ball

 Jazz brought me my morning paper

Of course these are much better than the presents I get from the cats. Whenever we go away they thoughtfully leave culturally significant gifts next to my bed where I can't miss them. Last time it was the heart, liver, jaw, tail and paws from a mouse of some sort. In a previous life they were obviously surgeons.

Now if I can just train Walter to bring me my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment