Sunday, February 19, 2012

One year on

I went to Durban on Thursday, my first business trip of this year.
It's still there. At the back, near the hangars. No other bits have been removed.


Having successfully avoided business travel since October last year I was a little out of practise. Yes I printed out my itinerary. No I did not take it with me on the actual trip.
My complete lack of interest in detail has implications in these situations - arriving at Avis to pick up a Budget car, for instance.
Or trying to check in to British Airways for the return flight when it's booked on SAA.(This is not the first time I've done that, once demanding they check me in for a flight to Bloemfontein. British Airways doesn't fly to Bloemfontein)

Scientist No 1 suggested I fire the minions. Tempting, but it wasn't actually anyone else's fault.
I'm off to Cape Town next Thursday and have already stored the itinerary in the car for easy access.



No comments:

Post a Comment