Sunday, May 2, 2010

Technology...

It's been quite a year for technology; starting with the netbook, then the iPod, then the new work laptop and email programme, then last week I finally got myself an iPhone.
I am now becoming ridiculously comfortable with technology for someone my age, according to the experts out there. Then I found this picture, sent out by RAFairman (who I follow on Twitter) and I felt much better

Picture courtesy RAF Museum, via RAFairman on Twitter
So if they could figure out all that technology way back when while they were being shot at then I figure I am probably still fine.
I'm loving the iPhone, but there's one puzzle I've downloaded that is getting the better of me. If you have an iPhone and have the "Can you solve it" puzzle let me know if you've managed to solve it. It's driving me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment