Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finally - an iPod

I finally have an iPod, so spent practically the whole day yesterday trying to get it set up. Before I sent my laptop in for repairs I very carefully backed up my iTunes music to an external hard drive so that I would still have it when I got it back. However, having to re-load iTunes meant that accessing the music from the external drive was impossible. I tried everything I could - from copying folders to trying to open in iTunes - all to no avail. I also couldn't register with iTunes without giving them my credit card number, not something I'm comfortable doing.

So I spent hours and hours putting in the CDs to load them onto iTunes again, half of them are missing and I'm extremely annoyed about all of this. To make matters worse I can't seem to load my Nokia Music onto iTunes either.

At least the 18 year-old is back from matric vac today so I can hand it all over and ask him to make it work...

No comments:

Post a Comment