Thursday, August 14, 2014

How long does it take for a kettle to boil?

I'm waiting for the kettle to boil so that I can have a cup of coffee with condensed milk to warm me up.

Last night it was minus 292 degrees Karen (roughly -5C)
I say roughly because the formula is a closely-guarded secret and you might work it out if I gave actual temperatures.
Also, I'm not really good with numbers, slippery little suckers.




I wore thermal underwear AND fleecy winter pajamas and socks to bed. Tucked the hot water bottle into the down sleeping bag then covered myself with the duvet and a blanket for the night.
I felt like I'd been swallowed by a boa constrictor but I was warm.


Anyway, the question is - how long does it take to boil the bloody kettle in the Kgalagadi?



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kgalagadi

No comments:

Post a Comment