Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Happy birthday to me!

Scientist No 1 was quite obviously behind this plot (she's incredibly thoughtful) and enlisted the help of Child No 2 and Walter. It required the agreement of my Grandmother and Darling too, because space. Walter couldn't have smuggled a mouse in the Teenytiny4x4 once we'd put a fridge, food, drink, clothes and equipment into/onto the Jimny.



But my birthday arrived and I was summoned inside to "see something" (I assumed a spider and initially refused)




Presents!
A watch, 2 new belts, 3 pairs of Finglittens, a new handbag, a pashmina form the family and 2 solar powered light jars from my grandmother and Darling. And lovely cards.

Everyone sang :-)

And a box with party accoutrements - balloons, shiny cocktail umbrellas, snacks and sweets!




I'm not sure what the wildlife made of our party decorations, but they certainly made it festive.

A most memorable birthday, thanks kids! (And the supporting cast)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kgalagadi

No comments:

Post a Comment